Changes in the CES house!
If you follow our facebook page (and if you don’t you should) or are friends with Sarah or I online you may have noticed quite a bit of activity a few weeks back regarding some changes being made. Although the postings were fairly vague we are now fully ready to unveil our big news – CES now has TWO FULL TIME employee’s! I’ve been full time since last fall and Sarah has just upgraded to full time status as well, needless to say we are VERY excited about this change.
There are SO many reasons why this is huge for us, but here is a small list of things that will now be different for our clients:
- In addition to our shoots, projects, and random blogging we will now be holding regular, set office hours. This means that there will be standard times when we will be able to be reached by phone.
- Tuesday & Wednesday 1:00 pm – 4:00 pm
- Friday 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
- We will now be able to schedule weekday-daytime client meetings & shoots (YAY!)
- There will be a faster turn around on photo shoots.
- You’ll start seeing more blog posts (anyone else out there addicted to blogging?)
- There will be many more behind the scenes changes – some of which will be seen and MANY of which won’t – ALL of it will be good though!
So help me (and our ‘silent’ partners Jon & Chris) welcome Sarah to the full time team by leaving her some comment love!